Required experience: more than 2 years
A job for those who know firsthand what sales in the B2B segment are, who can conduct successful negotiations at the level of multi-million dollar contracts and sell services under such a contract.
The modern EMF holding, the product of which is power facilities, will help you realize your ambitions!
Who do we need?
- A colleague with a higher education (preferably in the electric power industry),
- and 2+ years of experience in B2B sales,
- with knowledge of sales and negotiation techniques;
- experience with design organizations will also be an advantage
Personal qualities that we value among employees: communication skills and activity, competent speech and stress resistance, dedication and ability to organize their work, responsibility and punctuality.
What do we have to do?
- Find a Client and sell the service of an EDS-holding;
- Study the market, its main players, conduct analysis;
- Build a customer base;
- Hold meetings, conclude contracts, control payments;
- Accompany transactions for the entire period of the project.
From you - a successful deal, we, in turn, offer:
- Active, interesting work, business trips;
- Professional, career and personal development;
- A very cool team of professionals;
- Competitive timely salary, which consists of a fixed rate +% of the concluded transactions.
- There is no upper bar for employee income.
Contact Olesya Burachenko 095-044-60-67
EDS-PROJECT energy design company is expanding in our holding!
Vacancy for those who like interesting projects that contribute to your professional development and make you a more popular specialist. If this is about you - we invite you to the holding company groups EDS!
- passion for designing (creating a new one);
- responsibility, diligence, analytical mind, engineering thinking, ability to work in a team, ability to learn;
- knowledge of current regulations and departmental documents on design and construction;
- knowledge of work production (in the part of the developed section);
- ability to work in a team, performing mutual coordination of project decisions with related sections;knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Office. Will be the
- advantage of knowledge and application of Revit, calculation of illumination of rooms in the DiaLux program;
- design of internal power supply and lighting (industrial and civil construction sites);
- calculation of volumes of electrical installation, commissioning works;
- Knowledge: current state regulations (PUE, DBN, BNiP, SOU-N); GOST requirements for the design and development of drawings (ESKD, SPDS,DSTU);
- market of modern building materials and technologies.
- A set of works on preparation of design documentation according to technical tasks from the Customer, TU;
- Design of internal power supply and lighting (industrial facilities, civil engineering);
- Execution of a set of drawings ETR, EO, EM.
- Preparation of technical solutions for fastening and laying of cable-bearing structures, development of cable-pipe logs;
- Technical support of completed projects, author's supervision of installation and commissioning works;
- Work with catalogs, selection of equipment, drawing up specifications;
- Inspection of objects, collection of initial data, work with designers of related specialties.
- constant development, participation in interesting projects;
- official registration;
- comfortable, modern office on Victory Embankment;
- work schedule Mon-Fri: 8.00−17.00 or 9.00−18.00;
- Salary is competitive, the level is constantly rising.
Contact Olesya Burachenko · 095-044-60-67
Engineer - constructor (electrician)
The friendly team of the "EDS-Engineering" company will gladly accept an experienced design engineer (electrician) into its ranks. We also consider employees with little experience (we will train).
- higher electrical engineering education;
- ability to work in Compass, SolidWorks, Avtocad;
- knowledge of ESKD;
- experience in the development of KTP, switchgear cells 10 and 35 kV;
- knowledge of the nomenclature of components, installation standards for switchboard equipment is desirable;experience in calculating the electrical
- part (wires, buses) and in the development of wiring schematic diagrams is desirable.
- development of design documentation for serial KTP and KRU;
- calculation of the cost of production;
- calculation of electrical circuits.
- interesting projects;
- ensuring personal and professional growth;
- young and friendly team;
- place of work - Pridneprovsk (Chapli);
- delivery of employees to the place of work by company transport;
- timely, growing salary - 30,000.
Contact Olesya Burachenko 095-044-60-67
Required experience: more than 1 year