High voltage-2. EDS is building an electric substation in Odessa region
We are proud to announce the construction of a 110/35 kV high-voltage electric substation "Yuzhne Energy" in Lymanskyi district, Odessa region. The customer of the facility is JSC "DTEK Odessa Electric Networks".
This is the second, facility after 330/35 kV SS Nadezhdyne in Zaporizhia region, which we are building from scratch.
It should be noted that EDS will carry out a full range of preparatory, construction and installation works for the construction of a power distribution scheme for the future 76.5 MW wind power station.
EDS's participation as a builder of complex network infrastructure facilities in the country is an indicator of the large customers’ confidence in the accumulated expertise of our team and a consistently high level of work performance.
Below is a small snapshot of what is happening right now at the construction site.
- Installation of the attachable equipment on the T2 power transformer;
- Outdoor cabinet installation: YaZV 90 – 2 pcs.; YaZV 30 – 1 piece.; YaZ – 1 piece;
- Replacement of the generator for degassing oil on power transformers;
- Manufacturing of metal structures for the 110 kV ZON drive fixing;
High-voltage tests of T1 and T2 transformers at the site are carried out by the team of the EDS mobile electrotechnical laboratory – ETL-35K.
Order tests: +38 050 014 31 02 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical and engineering employees: 11 people;
- Workers: 10 people;
- Specialized machinery from EDS own fleet: JCB 4 – 1 unit, BobCat – 2 units.