“GENEVE” residential complex. 2nd stage of reliable power supply from EDS
The constructor of energy facilities #EDS_Engineering, which is part of the EDS energy group, has begun the 2nd stage of work on the power supply of the 7th section of the GENEVE, a new multidwelling residential complex with integrated-attached non-residential premises and parking in the city of Dnipro.
As part of the second stage, our specialists will carry out the installation of:
- backbone power supply lines for apartments;
- power supply for the smoke exhaust and ventilation system;
- power supply of elevators;
- lighting of public spaces;
installation of emergency lighting of public spaces.
After completing this complex of works, we will proceed to the installation of switchboard equipment assembled at the #EDS_Power facilities in Dnipro.
Recently, the following works were carried out at the facility:
- preparation of cabling and wiring products for work;
- laying, bundling and labeling of cables;
- installation of lighting fixtures;
- cutting and installation of the S-shaped profile.