The preparatory phase
Depending on the wishes of the customer we define the format of cooperation: EPC, EPC+ or EPCM.
EPC — a classic implementation of the project "turnkey", when the company assumes full control of construction progress and commitments to build a power substation.
EPC Plus, in addition, which implies it is the EPCincludes:
- selection of a land plot from our database;
- registration of all necessary permits, including property rights and obtaining technical specifications for land;
- calculation of economic efficiency of future substation;
EPCM means the performance of individual units of work on the project when the customer and general contractor co-manage the project with coordination of actions.
A project is required for the reconstruction and construction of electrical substations, which reflects the engineering solutions of the facility, as well as the equipment used, therefore, the design of an electrical substation takes place in several stages:
- development of technical specifications (TS);
- analysis of the existing substation and the collection of all its data (if available);
- the actual development of the project and working documentation;
- approval of the finished project;
- examination of the project and preparation of as-built documentation;
- transfer of the agreed documentation to the customer.
Purchase of equipment
We carry out the process of purchasing equipment. We produce the switchboard equipment ourselves, under the EDS trademark, which significantly affects the total cost of the entire substation. Our equipment has been tested many times already in the constructed facilities.
The equipment required for construction of the SS:
- power transformers;
- protection and switching equipment;
- measuring transformers;
- bus devices;
- automatic control devices.
Full construction of substations or their reconstruction is carried out, usually in several stages:
- site preparation with the arrangement or installing foundation support members;
- preparation of communication trenches for laying the ground loop, power and control cables;
- equipping the substation fence;
- construction of substations and laying of fasteners according to approved technology;
- installation of lighting and ventilation systems, installation of the grounding;
- installation and fixing of the substation;
- laying of electrical networks and electric line;
- installation and connection of equipment;
- all mounting arrangements are checked for serviceability and manufactured commissioning costs.
The fulfillment of all requirements and provisions of RTO, REI, state building codes and standards, technological design norms, state supervision rules, safety regulations, explosion and fire safety, compliance with the requirements and instructions of manufacturers, instructions for equipment installation are checked before commissioning.